Couple of copper plays worth a bit of a look-see...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Couple of copper plays worth a bit of a look-see perhaps.................

HCH (holding this one). approx $103mill mcap at 4.3c.

4.6c is looking like a significant near term point to breach and hold above for HCH. Has been in a nice 'sideways groove' for a while and is finally looking a chance to put in a short term value drive perhaps..........Just released their MRE and I thought it was a damn nice start indeed.

Punters don't really seem to like the bulk tonnage lower grade plays but they're exactly what the 'big boys' are looking for when thinking forward about acquisitions/inventories and so on...............this has a good chance to become a Tier 1 (5mill ton contained) copper play in time i do believe.........(this is a long term, 12 to 18 months, 'accumulate and wait' play for myself, others will have different ideas of course).

Costa Fuego Becomes a Leading Global Copper Project:

• Hot Chili’s combined Costa Fuego project now ranks as one of the world’s largest low-altitude, clean concentrate (no arsenic), copper-gold Mineral Resources not controlled by a major mining company

• Cortadera’s maiden Mineral Resource positions Hot Chili with the largest copper Mineral Resource and one of the largest gold Mineral Resources for an ASX-listed emerging company

• 724Mt grading 0.48%CuEq* for 2.9Mt Copper, 2.7Moz Gold, 9.9Moz Silver & 64kt Molybdenum*

*Maiden Cortadera Resource Adds 451Mt grading 0.46%CuEq*

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2582/2582213-f76f182193c27d0113eb30f698697f67.jpg

CCZ. approx $49mill mcap at 4.8c.

Again this one has been pretty much 'range trading' bar the lower BB cross there recently. Drilling soon on some interesting QLD copper ground. Mt oxide project may well have something special lurking about the place. Worth a watch imo. Drill results will tell all as per usual.

Is over bought atm and if looking to take an entry I'd be content waiting on a retract to the ema35 at 4.5c ish. But the copper bulls are out and about so maybe it just ambles along around 4.6c to 4.8c ish until news drops................volume is dropping off so something about to happen perhaps..............as per usual DYOR on company projects/cash/debts and 'obligations', protect your capital and of course these are just my takes on possible situations.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2582/2582029-929abe37af038787cde8424ba913eb83.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.