Great work, Thunder! Agree with all that, except if U turns...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Great work, Thunder!

Agree with all that, except if U turns bullish, I think BKY will likely be in the hands of new owners, so the question is what a fair takeover price will be. I'm thinking a play will be made ~$1.50-2. That would satisfy the various funds' return criteria, along with IM, who is set at 35c.

The beauty of BKY is that it's nicely profitable, even at current suppressed POU. It's the same reason I favour PLH as an upcoming lithium producer. It gets almost no credit from investors/HC etc - just like BKY wasn't getting any attention at 20-30c, when most of the info was available to see what would happen. Lithium is all about being first to market, before supply hits and then being low on the cost curve thereafter. PLH doesn't have the super high grade like some of the African explorers (though grades are still good and much better than the likes of EMH) but it's economics are extremely favourable - even based on LT carbonate prices. The project is much further advanced than many explorers on the ASX/TSX, has years of historical data to quickly JORC-up in early 2017 and flowsheets prepared to produce LiCo3 for sale straight to market, bypassing the 3rd party biz model. Different product but many similarities to BKY, aside from the obvious sovereign risk benefits of operating in Spain.

Checkout the latest Investor Briefing and let me know your thoughts.

http://www.plymouthminerals.com/ind...iew&Itemid=79&gid=43&orderby=dmdate_published

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.