Short Term Trading Week Starting: 19 Sept, page-152

1. 1,020 Posts.
    audacity i love that word, good stuff! SWJ 6c is fine so long as it's not 4c, i have a goddamn problem with 4c tops.

CNW once it dusts 034 for good. always watching that one coz always thought it cheap, traded few times in the past but missed a buy on this last rally, good to know you're on

just ran a quick scan and KFE is favourite chart for monster potential, had never seen it before. iron ore in nigeria just finished a feasibility study, something i have zero interest/knowledge in. on that note have you ever looked into AGO, holders must be going berserk there waiting for direction after three months of wild volume and no movement

got a pilot in AHY wasn't expecting to get hit at 1.575 but ho hum still above resistance, will give it a chance

ICG still my best chance at a bag, in TH now but i think they're sensationalists when it comes to releasing meaningless news so won't be surprised if the TH doesn't mean much

and MLM can it really be true that supply is drying, i don't know, but i haven't managed to pick up another trading parcel, still hold core.

my ideas far inferior to the rest of the crew at the moment, i blame sydney. but yeah still gonna be low on time for a while.

thanks for the codes Chev. what happened to your last avatar pic, always meant to ask you about it, looked like a cool painting

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.