Short Term Trading Week Starting: 19 Sept, page-234

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8069
    It's reminding me of PSC more and more.

Everyone did and said what you're doing/saying with VXR (took profits/de-risked and then kept saying and being amazed by its strength - at 2c, 3c, 4c, 5c, 6c, 7c, ).

PSC was one of my biggest gainers for a long time and VXR looks like it will be a lot bigger as the PSC fundamentals were about 1 out of 10 compared to VXR, hence why I am doing the same on VXR as I did with PSC - holding for a lot more gains.

I bought PSC around 1.5c and watched it go to just over 7c and then sold it on the way down - between high 6c's to mid 5c's. Most people that bought in early around 1.5c sold most/all in between 2-3c and denied themselves a lot more gains.

As they say, you can't go broke taking profits...but you can deny yourself additional gains.

I've outlined all of the analysis about VXR on the VXR thread and after all the research believe that it is still undervalued and why I'm still holding all.

When I say undervalued I mean undervalued as it is, without any big/positive news/results which are sure to come one of these days as they're drilling for the rest of the year and I'm confident that Management know what they are doing - it seems that they are confident too as they put in $296k of their own cash as did NST with $750k of their cash.

We'll see how she goes.

Happy days - sorry for the long post.

Cheers,

GB.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.