ZMI Post from my post on the ZMI thread, chart analysis for...

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    ZMI

Post from my post on the ZMI thread, chart analysis for anyone interested.

As i noted a few days ago, starting to turn, will just need a bit more time.

Well it's taken a step further in that with parcels starting to buy at 1.7c and supply dropping at 1.6 with only 9.2m for the entire day trading today.

If you've looked at charts before and you see on the MACD how there's usually a weird dip at the bottom where you see that's where you should have bought after it forms it's reversal and complete the bowl formation and the lines cross up and back into positive territory above the 0 point.

This is that point in the stock that you would be wanting to buy, I like to buy here, it's more high risk but for me it's paid off, especially when buying on a Doji candle after a downtrend those two combo's have yet to fail me. That's how you pick the bottom, the very bottom would have been 1.5 which this has bounced off and now left behind. So 1.6c was the best point to be buying and now that's hard unless you are in line already, so 1.7c it is and even that is still very cheap for where this will now go to once this reversal confirms.

Also note how on the EMA and MA lines where the candles are; these lines have now parted away from each other, when this starts to happen it indicates a reversal, whether it's in an uptrend or downtrend, you can see on the other side how in the uptrend there's a point that i have circled where the two lines started to depart, this was the first indication that the uptrend may have ended, but it came back again together and should have continued up if it wasn't for those cheap 0.008 shares.

So with those EMA and MA lines now signalling the start of the reversal this is the best entry time if you have that high risk appetite, many don't and will wait until the confirmation of these lines crossing, volume increasing and price rising. Likely will end up paying 1.9c/2c by the time reversal is 100% confirmed.

From here it should reverse up into the 3's, that figure comes from the distance it travelled from it's last low and rise and that is applied to the new low and the same distance takes it into the 3c mark on the short term.

The 10min chart already shows a reversal and uptrend developing, where it bounced off 1.5c and has now been in a slow, but constant uptrend, just needs some volume and buying pressure to kick this off and that should come soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.