STTCOMP RSH, FA LONG Respiri Limited (RSH), Market cap $30m,...

1. 3,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    STTCOMP RSH, FA LONG

Respiri Limited (RSH), Market cap $30m, $4.5m cash (30/6/16), Based in Melbourne
    Medical technology co that has software/mobile phone apps that detect and manage respiratory problems, especially Asthma

I am tipping this based on peer comparison between RSH and ResApp (RAP).

RSH has a market capitalisation of $30 million compared to RAP with a market capitalisation of $286 million.

Either RSH is seriously undervalued or RAP is seriously overvalued.  I do think that RAP is overvalued for the stage that it is at however I also think that RSH has a lot of catching up to do.

RSH v RAP Products

It must be noted that RSH has a few different products on the go of which some are for personal home use or hospital use.  It must be also noted that RSH has four different devices versus RAPs one mobile phone app.

*RSH Products*

Home Use:

AirSonea®
    The convenient and easy-to-use AirSonea device connects via Bluetooth® with a sophisticated smartphone app to detect and measure wheeze.
    The app features asthma management diary features; medication usage and reminders, and symptoms and triggers to help asthma sufferers gain a better understanding of how their condition affects them and importantly, help them better adhere to their treatment plans. Further features including weather conditions and pollen count are planned.

SonoSentry™
    SonoSentry is the first over-the-counter wheeze detection device cleared by the FDA. It is a stand alone device with on board computation. Currently USB connected to PC, but data can be uploaded to cloud via web portal.
    Wholter™
    Symptoms of asthma, including wheeze, are generally worse at night and early morning. The FDA cleared Wholter is designed for 8-24 hour home ambulatory recording (nocturnal wheeze, cough). This option of monitoring asthma patients and collecting data for a period of time in the patient’s own home is important for both doctor in their design of treatment plans and patient, particularly parents of children with asthma. Respiri is currently exploring an upgrade to wireless capability and app function.
    Hospital / Clinic:

PulmoTrack™ Computerised Wheeze Detection
    PulmoTrack is Respiri’s foundation product, designed for hospital/clinical based real-time monitoring of wheeze and cough in the management of acute, sever asthma in the ER and ICU, and for Pediatric Pulmonary Function Testing and Sleep Labs. The PulmoTrack module has a wireless connection to a PC. PulmoTrack is FDA cleared.
    *RAP Products*

RAP has only one product:

ResApp mobile phone app that uses highly developed algorithms to identify respiratory problems such as pneumonia, Asthma, bronchiolitis etc.

Regulatory

RSH's technologies have Australian TGA and European CE mark, US FDA is pending
    RAP is currently under US FDA review

Revenues - Final Report

Revenues show that RSH is streaks ahead:

RSH $683k
    RAP $82k

I think that it is only a matter of time before the market recognises the market cap discrepancies between the companies and starts to mark up RSH's share price accordingly, it is already starting to occur as seen in my TA tip explanation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.