@forrestfield - amigo, the fact that this is concerning you is...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    @forrestfield - amigo, the fact that this is concerning you is just another indication of the quality person that I think you are. Of course, I could be wrong. You might be a brilliant manipulative bastard, but that wouldn't gel with anything I've read in your posts in the 12 months+ that I've been a daily reader on this thread.
    Of all the aspects of trading which interest me the most, it's the psychology which I find most fascinating. Students of the human mind and how it works could do a lot worse than a thesis on HC
    From what I've seen/read, it is clear to me that most people who trade/post on HC shouldn't be in the stock market at all. So many "true believers" and "hopeful" people who are clearly emotionally entangled in their stocks. They treat them like their favourite footy team. The recent brilliant post by @nine lives highlights that rather nicely.
    When "their" stock goes up it's all models and bottles. When it goes down, then someone is to blame and it certainly can't be the person they see in the mirror. So it goes ...
    Please keep doing what you are doing. The best people on HC continually amaze me with their generosity and knowledge. You are an exemplar of that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.