XAO 0.37% 8,272.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 19th Mar, page-43

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    talking about Li stocks this PSC situation got me scratching the old noggin.

Got sinomine wanting 51% of PSC or 100% of arcadia.

Management talking up asset as well as talking up relationship with Sinomine as well as talking with anyone remotely interested in any relationship.

This will all come to a head in next few weeks.

Top shareholders own approx 45% of stock so the 51% is attainable and shareholders can please themselves?

This is the only negative I can see, maybe going by the share price everyone is ahead of me on this one?

Everything else points to a positive short term trade here, even Zim has be re rated risk wise from financial black hole light never allowed out to 'are you feeling lucky punk!'.

Foreign ownership laws also change to favour PSC shortly concerning %.

Resource a beauty (top 10 global)

Even if they tell sinomine to p3ss off I see this as a positive other than on the day the anns hits the market.

I just can't see given the circumstances how management cannot increase SH value as clarity of ownership eventuates over next few weeks other than a 'take the money and run' scenario well south of asset backing.

Anyway holding, adding but somewhat nervous as thought SP would better reflect at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.