XAO 1.03% 7,817.4 all ordinaries

Oh, no I don’t regard this as a ‘look but don’t touch’. I was...

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Oh, no I don’t regard this as a ‘look but don’t touch’. I was just wondering if that was the going sentiment from the crowd. The crowd has been wrong before: just look at the adoring masses applauding the launch of the Hindenburg. And something has to be said about that long sideways movement as compared to today’s SP - it has doubled, so some savvy investors have made money.

If PSC do have a growing resource, money in the bank and seem to be ticking the right boxes elsewhere, then they’re worth a look (again).

Which reminds me of BGS - have a look at the chart. It’s off recent highs because of impatience. The underlying fundamentals are very sound (the most recent announcement confirms a sub $300/t underlying cost structure for shipped Li), their resource is growing into quite the monster (revised PFS due in a few weeks), money in the bank (for at least the next 6 months).. but the market can’t wait, and has, for the moment, moved on.

There’s probably quite a few stocks around like that - and I’m sure Warren Buffet has some sort of quote that covers how to make money off them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.