XAO 0.69% 7,952.3 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 19th Mar, page-60

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    STTCOMP DHR, TA Long.
    DARK HORSE RESOURCES
    SP 0.020
    Market Cap $32 mil

Gold and lithium explorer in Argentina. Lithium exploration currently underway at the San Luis/El Totoral leases that includes mapping and surface sampling. Drilling program to begin once drilling permit is obtained at the Las Tapias mine in the "first half" of 2018.

This is a TA tip, but it's probably worth a tip from a FA perspective too - but alas, I am too lazy to tip it twice. The SP has been tracking along between .018-.025 for over a month now. A good announcement 2 weeks ago saw the SP spike briefly to .027. Right now the SP appears to be in a holding pattern as punters hold tight for the next market update which could come any day now. As everyone knows, there is a lot of excitement around good new lithium plays - I think as people start to cotton on to DHR they will see some good potential and even without news, the SP will trend higher. This play is all the more juicy due to the low MC and the fact that the top 20 shareholders own 60% of the registry with the directors holding 15% total.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.