Short Term Trading Week Starting: 1st Aug, page-116

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For those who love the NSL story, check out GMC
    In my opionion won't be at this price for much longer and will multi bag.  Permit approval any day now, finalising smelter acquisition and flow of announcement thru to production.

MC 6 mil

About Gulf Manganese Corporation (ASX: GMC):

Gulf’s strategy is to develop an ASEAN focused manganese alloy business based in Kupang, West Timor, taking advantage of the low labour and ore costs, combined with modest power costs (these being a combined 84% of total costs). Targeted production will be a premium quality 78% ferro manganese alloy resulting from the unique qualities of the Indonesian high grade (greater than 50%) low impurity manganese ore.

•   Strong support received from all required regulatory parties involved in the approval granting process, with all relevant permitting approvals anticipated to be granted late July/early August

•   Recently strengthened Board has Gulf strongly positioned to execute near-term development strategy of Kupang Smelting Hub

•   Gulf currently finalising highly strategic smelter acquisition – completion expected late July/early August

I was on 88E and NSL in the early days and I see GMC being my trifecta. Won't be at these basement prices for long. IMHO DYOR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.