Short Term Trading Week Starting: 2 May, page-46

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    AJM, PLS, DKO (and VMC?) ... Some pure speculation ...
    The diagram below was released by DKO this morning with the company drawing in the expected boundary extent of the Pilgangoora deposit as the red blob (...known so far) .  
    Now Consider how much of the red blob overlaps AJM Ground (Orange)... Now look at how much of the blob overlaps DKO Ground (Blue)... So AJM's tiny piece of ground has returned Jorc of 18.4Mt at 1.07% Li2O and they have a Mcap of Aprrox 200m @ 22c... What will DKO piece of ground in the red blob (which is 4 times larger than AJM's and a avg grade which appears to be much higher at around 1.75% avg) jorc turn out to be ?  I'm thinking bigger and higher grade than AJM ??

I have added a speculative Green line outline to the above diagram (See below)...  
    In fact is anyone noticing the "visual" arch shaped geological structure that the Blob sit on the edge of ? ... This is pure speculation but perhaps the red blob is on the edge of a much bigger main structure? See green lines I have drawn in. I also notice that many  water tributaries seem to drain into the bigger arched area. If so then perhaps DKO may potentially own a larger "footprint" of the underlying deposit than PLS ?...we are in elephant country after all. As I said pure speculation. And who owns the ground at the bottom of the arch (below DKO and to the east of PLS) ? ...VMC:ASX and KAI:ASX

All is IMHO Only DYOR I am not a geologist ...so guessing only

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.