Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 June, page-337

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi @tradesurfer and @Zandaya Ive noticed you're using eSignal. I've heard you can trade direct from the platform with an aus broker. Not sure if you guys do this but If you dont mind, which broker do you use and whats the cost and execution speed like?

Im looking for an alternative to Commsec/Iress as my brokerage bill this year is hefty and halving it could almost cover my bills. I also have a CMC pro account too ($9.90 brokerage) but it is rubbish. The platform is slow, the "dynamic" live feed is about half a second or more behind Iress (enough to easily notice when they're side by side) and it continually drops out and you have to log back in. Anyone else have any experience with CMC pro?

Anyone else have any suggestions also?

Ideally I'm looking to integrate all of the pieces of software i currently use into one (Iress for live feed, Commsec & CMC for brokerage, Incredible charts for charting and scanning) so I'd like a good piece of charting software that I can trade directly from the platform for about $10 or less, where all my work on the charts is saved onto the live chart like Incredible charts does and that also has a decent real time scanner. I was using Spark for a scanner but there were a few things I wanted that it didn't do (scan for shares on issue would be amazing). Plus you cant trade from or draw on the chart.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.