Any vested interest beyond just holding..? You seem to be overly...

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Any vested interest beyond just holding..? You seem to be overly supportive on the stock thread as well.

Also: ASX tech companies. Sigh.

So they raised a bunch of money at 8c (a slight premium to the current SP)... and its going to get to 20c by Christmas? And none of those people who participated in the CR are going to sell between now and 20c right..?

One more thing. They claim 1 Billion users by Christmas. Let’s think about that. Just logically. One in every 7 people on the planet..? Or.. if you narrow it down to those people who have a chance of downloading it (ie at a minimum they own a device that can run the app) then they are going to capture 1Billion of the ~2.6 Billion smartphone owners in the world. So around 40% of ALL smartphone users?

And to add to that... I imagine they haven’t released any concrete (real, actual) numbers now have they? ie Number of people who’ve downloaded the app. Number of people using the app regularly. Number of regular users who are still using it after 1 month. Let me guess it’s all “We partner with this company that has 9,000 million users” and “We’re progressing at the same pace as FaceBook” and “Here’s an erroneous peer valuation putting us neck and neck with a company that is nothing like us, but is valued at $27 Billion”.

If you are knee deep in this, I’d suggest calling the company and getting them to give you actuals. You’re a shareholder. You should be able to get honest answers. And if they can’t.. well the hard hats and the mining and big trucks will be waiting for your investment dollars when you get back.
    Last edited by lifeguard22: 22/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.