Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 November, page-2

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hi guys,

Been a little busy lately but had a skim over weekend discussion made for some good reading and learning.

Cobalt:
    Looks primed, could watch for a break on the spot and subsequent rally in cobalt plays.

Gold:
    Made a very significant move, looks primed for a rally. Lots of the conglomerate gold plays showed climatic action. Will now wait for it to quietly test and watch for a drop off in supply.
    IPT is the only conglomerate play I have, only a few too, took profits off the table to get some more VEC.

Blockchain/Crypto:
    BTC at highs, looks like it made for a break and now coiling up. Could require a bit of consolidation but up here should do well for the sector regardless

The index is looking stronger than ever. I've added NOV and ZYB into the index.

I did my usual magic on RFN, sold it right before it broke out and put on a massive move. Moved the profits into OOK.
    Reason being:
    Most astute team out of the blockchain shells
    ZYB: $6.9M EV
    OOK: $6.4M EV
    RFN: $13M EV
    So I think it provides the best RvR.

DRC Lithium/Lithium General:
    DRC lithium, AVZ and TAR showing pick ups in their project values. 4CE lagging here, I think 2.9-3% is fair value for 4CE's project value Vs AVZ - market has tried to keep it at that for quite a while since either party released price sensitive news. Right now its at 2.57%.
    I decided to exit my TAR and use the profits from there to top up on 4CE as I think it has a better RvR, and the divergence. But regardless will continue supporting TAR holders, hope they make tonnes too. And if my finesse touch works right TAR should breakout into new highs now that I'm not a holder lols.

As for the lithium sector in general. I wonder if we could see a significant move in the players, lot of them took last week to cool off but Tesla's revelations over the weekend could start a new wave of buying.
    Why?
    Roadster:
    - Fastest ever production car 0-100km/h in 1.9seconds. Which is bloody insanity. And that is just the base model. Rumours is the sports edition is even faster than that.
    - 4 seaters
    - Luggage space
    - 3 Electric motors
    - Fastest ever 0-250km/h
    - Beats a Jet in a race
    - Base model max speed nearing 500km/h, final figures yet to be released
    - Performance is expected to improve by the time these come out in production.
    -1000km in a single charge.

Semi Trailers:
    - More efficient than any diesel truck
    - Twice as efficient in convoy
    - Nuclear explosive proof glass
    - 1Million mile no breakdown garuntee
    - 0% chance of jack-knifing
    - More economically viable method of transport than railway
    - Gearless, efficient in incline and rocky roads.
    - 4 electric motors

I remember last year March/April when Tesla took the model 3 to stage for pre-orders it triggered a massive buying wave in lithium companies. I wonder if the excitement will replicate here. Right when model 3 broke the record for the most $value sales in a 24hour period, beating Apples iPhone.
    If anything I see these two vehicles as more disruptive than model 3.
    Evolutionary: Product is made more efficient than the market and is scalable(an edge)
    Revolutionary: Product is made more efficient than the market but isn't scalable (a luxurious edge)
    Disruptive: Product creates a new market, overtaking the current market through efficiency and scalability.
    These semi-trailers can essentially wipe out current transportation markets, more economically efficient than railway and diesel trucks with multiple edges. Faster than luxury end cars, less drag than a buggati. Plus scalable, more truck convoys = greater efficiency over current transport systems.
    As for the roadster, twice as fast as supercars, twice as much luggage space, twice as many seats and 5times more range, at a fifth of the price, lower maintenance costs...thats disruptive.
    Lot to think about, will be watching the lithium sector carefully.

OIL:
    Reacted well to backtest of breakout putting on a nice green bar.
    GGE Oil/Gas:
    $1.8M EV.
    $839K Revenue last quarter.
    4quarters of revenue growth.
    Last 2quarters its been cashflow positive.

Cheers, have a good week all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.