Intriguing format above Vall (notes), I too am holding and...

1. 1,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Intriguing format above Vall (notes), I too am holding and watching.(DTZ)

There is a handful of startups on the ASX who are displaying initial sales traction off the back of IP disruptive products into potentially large global markets, DTZ one of them.

Management (integrity) is important, can't get a handle on Moti, the way the anns are worded when substantial sales are announced 'on conditions which must be satisfied' intrigues.

When in doubt you look to relationships , the Sigma Aldrich distributorship a positive but when all said and done no numbers at this stage.

Have been watching this stock for many many months now, if you asked me 12 mths ago my opinion of management I would have been non committal at best, something about the way he communicates to the market suggests 'over promising' as all start ups are in desperate need for cash. We all know what this desperation does to the content within a start up ann.

In a process now (last few months) of revisiting that perception, the outcome to his benefit.
    He is just honest but maybe little bit naive? (maybe that's just me)

He tends to protect shareholders in minimizing dilution chasing cash which supports above perception.

Result have committed small amount of funds some time ago, will hold until the market tells me otherwise.

SP very 'announcement elastic' so to speak and would be largely retail so insto money not involved atm, this in my eyes a good thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.