Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 November, page-202

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    EYM

SOI is around 900m after yesteray Vendors share (277m) issued.

$3.4m cash on hand do no CR risk.

The third Pilbara Colg/Nuggets play which actually found Nuggets after ARV $288m and DEG$73m MC).

If, only If, vendor shares can be hold tightly, sp Could/would/should run over 3c at least, however, sp gap up to 2.7c and down to 1.8c with 308 m shares traded at average price of 2.16c...huge selling but got met by huge buying as well, therefore, it indicates some deep pockets bought in and accumulate...

I personally of the oponion the vendor selling provide opportunities for those who see the poential of EYM, so the huge huge shares change hands....

Below is from @john435 contribution about EYM day before the news this morning:

Screenshot_2017-11-22-16-30-05.png

Those 6 Nuggets indeed are confirmations of the poential of Bellary which those 6 nuggete found, please check EYM morning Ann below :

Screenshot_2017-11-22-16-24-36.png

As for comparative reasons, below are 3 Nuggets get DEG 6 baggers, I don't think those 3 from DEG are better than some of 6 Nuggets EYM found:

Screenshot_2017-11-22-16-26-17.png

Imo, the Nuggets finding from stategical important Bellary Project has Derisked EYM a lot and Nova could be on the move already, I also don't think Pip traders and DT er have those deep pockets and funds to generate those 307 m at 2.16c.....lots of 5m, 10m buy orders went through between 2.1-2.3c(should be big boys)

Profits taking from vendors might run out supply in next 2 days after today's wash and EYM still have results pending and drilling soon, so there should be strong reversal in due course.

Worth to put on watch list.
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 22/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.