Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 November, page-216

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    “the fact that the number of successes here are far more than US tech start-ups, relatively speaking.”

Hi Syz,

I’m not interested in getting involved in whatever is going on here with you and LG, but the above statement genuinely piqued my interest, may I ask where that is derived from? I.e source or article etc. Interested in what is considered a success (beyond the SP and revenue etc), how relatively speaking is defined in such circumstances and how it is all measured to form statistical analysis overall.

Tech plays are interesting on the asx, many seem to follow the same cyclic flow from listing with huge hype, then eventually disappointing the market with revenue and or deal making progress and then just being all round unpredictable from there.

I try to view most tech listings as a cash out, then work my way back from there. Seems such an easy space to sell a story imo, which is mostly why I haven’t the gonads to go in too big in tech plays (plus it’s mostly over my head). Happy to dabble in them for exposure, but quick to take money off the table when the situation arises, as most tend to disappoint eventually, bar the odd exception.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.