Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 November, page-239

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Sorry, I don't have any expertise in the field - just semi involved in a couple of projects - and was just throwing a couple of experiences out there in case it was of interest (if you were looking into/holding VIV).

Yes, I was offering two conflicting views there... I guess what I'm just pointing out is that for those business that already have building management systems (where everything is 'connected', sometimes right down to individual lights etc), these sorts of jobs (led replacements etc) can be carried out simply by any electrician (many industrial businesses will have BMSs, but not have replaced all of their energy-consuming components yet). But for the completely outdated businesses, the whole package of installing building management systems, auditing the existing systems to identify what needs replacing (lights, sensors, timers, hvac etc) and carrying out the complete installation, I think it becomes a complete offer with considerable value for both customer and supplier, as was the case for my university and VIV's CCA example.

Had a quick look at VIV and it looks pretty good based on the quarterly and year-end presentation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.