Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 November, page-245

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Here's a disclosure that may take some by surprise. I just bought a (very) small stake in an ASX listed Information Technology company. DTZ. Well. Queue the drama. I know, in a way it's more 'advanced materials science', but still.

Here are three catalysts:

1) SP has been bunted down as the company got the tech right - that's reflected in the charts. They've spent a chunk of time going through R&D and now they are starting to get some traction in sales + new markets.

2) These last four announcements, released over the past 3 weeks show the trend:

23/11/2017 - Dotz Nano to Enter Automotive Solvent Market
    22/11/2017 - Joint Collaboration Agreement for use of GQD's in LIB Anodes
    20/11/2017  - Dotz Signs US$300,000 Purchase Agreement with Colorplastics
    07/11/2017  - Dotz Nano Announces Revenue from First Major Sales of GQDs

Plastics + Batteries + Automotive. Interesting...

3) The 'X' factor: DTZ have a novel product . This gives it a 'magnetic' quality with investors. I classify FBR in the same way (Who doesn't like the idea of a robotic brick laying machine...?) And with DTZ: They make really tiny dots. Really small ones. Like... Very small. I mean. Tiny. And they are used in a variety of applications. To keep things identifiable and safe. It piques the interest, and will attract media attention and additional investment accordingly.

I encourage others to contribute additional or contrary research and opinions... But there you. Old dog. New tricks?
    Last edited by lifeguard22: 23/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.