Nodferatu, in my earlier PSF/SYT days I looked further into why...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Nodferatu,

in my earlier PSF/SYT days I looked further into why a team - exReal Player/Microsoft/Facebook - would list here with a potentially disruptive tech that the likes of Tata Comms had already signed. Seemed all a little disproportionate. First amoung all is what you've recognized, the cheap cost of an ASX listing compared to the US, especially if back dooring. Then I considered though that such industry heavy weights should be able to attract the necessray funds for a US listing, but it takes more than funds. It takes revenue too, something that they did not have yet. The CEO was an ex-colleaugue and friend of Dave McLauchlan from BUD, who had recently listed here, so apparently this was quite instrumental also.

None of these reasons were specifally stated at the time, apart from a general reference that the ASX was a viable proposition, as well as other lesser reasons like the Aus/Asian time zone convenience. But it did attract attention from the market media, and numerous articles appeared attempting to qualify the argument. Personally, I had no qualms with it all, and I didn't have the experience like yourself to make judgements about gullible money waiting to be taken. I had only made money in buying at 1.7 and getting the near top 5.8 offload. It's been a longer road since, but I live by the adage that the longer road is more worthy.

I should cut this short by taking the easy line, 'trade the trade,' but that's insufficient in my claim that the ASX is the new market place for foreign tech listings to make their mark, and that the old school forlorn about it all here, is outdated .

The two stocks I've referred to are just two that will demonstrate the case, especially the newer one of them, whose name shant be mentioned more than necessary. Wouldn't want to upset the old school .

Buy November 17.JPG Putting my money where my big mouth is, with a little refreshener.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.