Short Term Trading Week Starting: 20 Sep, page-10

1. 17,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi rick they are long running trial thoughts in those ten stocks so not recommending anything to trade as such . They were quickly done without much research into them .

In say that though my mind had a focus on those showing in the charts continuation, Sniper and momentum type patterns in the sticks scans and helping in the thread with stuff to compete with against or what ever in the competition . Against myself .

5 out of the ten id say you don't want too much but your also trying build wealth so those five grander team stuff minoil and peejayhercules really pressure test your thinking when doing this .

My current quicker sift method has me at monthly charts a fair bit looking for rising three type patterns etc For back testing and pattern recognition .Thoughts maybe better than weekly which i used to use .

Just out interest ive got 4 currently in mind which would be vul rap imu hym technical stuff only with some combination scanning .

Just some thoughts . If you were doing ten you would be wanting pick your entries along the way not just a quick bang the money on type thing . Time to allow an entry show up . dyot

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.