Short Term Trading Week Starting: 21 Aug, page-122

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    STTCOMP CTM, FA LONG

Brazilian IOCG Gold Cu/Au & Fe explorer
    Market Cap: $7m
    Cash $2.5m

Has just received environmental approvals to begin exploration work on what looks like a very exciting IOCG exploration target in Elephant country just 12kms from the worlds second largest IOCG deposit. The targets were identified by Vale and Incos Ex Chief Geologist

http://www.centaurus.com.au/uploads/files/announcements/2017/CTM_250717.pdf

MULTIPLE QUALITY IOCG TARGETS IDENTIFIED AT SALOBO WEST COPPER-GOLD PROJECT JUST 12km
    ALONG STRIKE FROM THE WORLD’S SECOND-LARGEST IOCG DEPOSIT

"Located only 12km along strike from Vale’s world-class Salobo Copper-Gold Mine (Reserves of 1.2Bt at 0.63% Cu and 0.4g/t Au; production of ~176kt Cu and 317kt Au in CY2016) and positioned in the Cinzento Shear Zone that hosts four of the top five known IOCG deposits in the Carajás (all with resources of +300Mt copper-gold ore) along with multiple exploration targets.

Centaurus is now only one of two companies that have significant tenement holdings within the main Cinzento Shear Zone
    –the other being leading global miner Vale.

Mr Alan King, former Chief Geophysicist for Global Exploration at Vale and Inco,"

The Salobo West Copper-Gold Project
    • EL application 12km along strike from Vale’s gigantic Salobo copper-gold mine.
    • Covers more than 10km of strike extension of the highly prospective Cinzento Shear Zone.
    The Salobo West Project comprises a group of EL applications that cover 150km2 of highly prospective ground located in the heart of the world-class Carajás IOCG province. The project is located just 12km along strike from Vale’s massive Salobo copper-gold mine which hosts mineral resources of over 1.1 billion tonnes at 0.7% Cu and 0.4g/t Au.
    One of the tenement applications, located along strike from the Salobo mine, covers a 10km extension of the Cinzento Shear Zone that hosts the world-class copper-gold deposit. The Cinzento shear zone is a well mapped zone that is highlighted by a regional magnetic anomaly as well as variations in topography. As these areas are still applications, no ground work has been completed to date. Centaurus will work with the Pará Department of Mines (DNPM) to get these tenements granted as soon as possible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.