XAO 0.14% 8,013.8 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 21 May, page-109

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    AVZ

Well Ive said it before and I'll say it again AVZ is a strong buy here

TA Wise
    Chart wise it has been in downtrend for some time and looking relatively cheap now considering it peaked at 38c (now 14.5c)  for the last three weeks there bears have really struggled to push it lower and I sense they may finally be exhausted. We have had a very insipid attempt to break it down below 15c today. At current price it is  dipping its toes into hot a bath of support (see green support zones 1,2,3,& 4 on diagram ) and has bounced off this region twice already and it will again today IMO.  All the loose apples have been well and truly been shaken off the tree. This chart I posted a few days ago below. Orange support gets strong as we descend. Hence why I think it will bounce up.

FA Wise
    We are about halfway through a large 20,000m drilling program that thus far has returned many world record Lithium Peg intercepts 250-300m true width.  Even tried to drill a water bore some distance from main drilling and that return a 70m Spod intersection??.  I expect those great results to continue with drill results expected for many months. A second 20,000m drill program to be kicked off  immediately after this one finishes.

This week we have had exceptional metallurgical results with 6.3% Lithium concentrate produced ona 1st pass (Above 4.5% is saleable).  This has surpassed what PLS and TAW produced in their 1st metallurgical results

See Link below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/33235917/single

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/33231673/single

The infrastructure has been progress with the road construction in progress.

We have a maiden Jorc expected by the end of Jun (expect it to be big and high grade by ASX stds) and I expect it to be followed up a few months  thereafter by a couple of large upgrades. I think it will be the largest high grade Lithium deposit on the ASX by the end of the year if not sooner.

We have several JV interested parties Chinese circling according to the MD see video below with some MOU signed.

We have the sector Lithium ETF breaking down trend about 6 weeks ago and trending up.

All in all I think its a compelling buy at this price.

All is IMHO  DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.