@DazedandconfusedThats a great history my friend, most people...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    @Dazedandconfused

Thats a great history my friend, most people would have chickened out when they would have lost money.

I actually come from starting up companies in sales / recruitment and property.

We started our first company in the midst of GFC with my then girlfriend and now wife in early 2009. I decided to quit my well paid job in IT Search and leave a lot of commissions behind to start up our first company from the little office on top of her parents warehouse so we didn't have to pay rent.

We made that business profitable and last year I started the second business in labour hire and so far thank God its been reasonably profitable. Bought my first house in 2011 in Sydney and rebuilt and paid it off by around 2015/2016 and have done few other development and renovation projects and I am about to embark on another development project in the next couple of months, so you may not see as much of me around

I am new to trading TBH and still very much learning but I have found that the lessons I have learned from my time in business and property very much apply here and that has helped me to make a bit of money in trading recently.

TBH in every trade whether its business or stock or property, I have learned that you either profit from money or profit from a lesson and it looks like you have profited from both so great job!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.