I've noticed a very clear pattern with the last four 2+ bagger...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I've noticed a very clear pattern with the last four 2+ bagger companies on my list - TTA, NCL, LEX, AQS.

1. They have had a fairly low ~$50m market cap before running
    2. Incredibly tight share register - between 75-98%
    3. Because of point 2, incredibly thin sell side in the early parts of trading. Makes for a very low resistance/frictionless multi digit % gain
    4. Positive announcements that cause an incremental increase in demand that, because of point 2 and 3 cause them to fly.

So I have been looking for really tight registers lately and that lead me to WWG.
    Transport, freight and logistics company servicing mostly Asia. Benefitted greatly from cultural shift to Ecommerce on the back of COVID.
    $45m market cap
    They've just had an absolute ripper of a H1 of $3.4m NPAT - ~$6.8m annualised gives an incredibley low PE of 6.6.
    5 diversifying and all growing revenue streams. double and triple digit revenue growth for all segments and increasing profit margin.
    CEOs comments about FY21 very upbeat.

Extremely tight register with top 20 holding over 80%. Director consistently buying more on market.

Sell side depth of just 300k shares. Once that 100k at .32 is wiped it will be primed to fly like the others.

Keep it on your radar I think tomorrow could be the day it pops

Disc- Happily holding

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.