Well it is true I initiated some changes about 8-10yrs ago on...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well it is true I initiated some changes about 8-10yrs ago on the STT which was at the time needed to be better. I added a bit of structure to a poorly utilised zone of HC. During nearly all that time @ammie was the unofficial "sergeant at arms" of the STT making sure the punters kept to the loose code of conduct, which freed me up to focus on collation of tips, comps, radars, diary etc etc. So great respect for Ammie. About 2 years ago I changed broker and had to change my systems substantially and was unable to continue. Colonial Cousin stepped right up and continued forward which I think was unexpected and a fantastic result for the STT group and Ammie continued on as usual to her credit. Having stepped away I respect the wishes of the current STT custodians. What I did forget the other day was a thing that I used to hate back in the day... Low content, low value ramps on the STT (the kind that are common on the DT threads. So a bit embarrassing for me. But now fixed hopefully

Not looking for any respect of any kind ... that should IMHO be re-directed to the current STT gate keepers. I should be treated the same as any other poster here no special treatment..

Last edited by Freehold: 25/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.