Short Term Trading Week Starting: 22 Jan, page-339

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Xin

No problems, happy to help. I think as the broad market has behaved over the last 6-8 trading days in many of the lower cap stocks that hedge funds, brokerage houses have lightened their level of exposure in certain stocks. On the flip side, a large broker could also be selling down some of their holdings but accumulate at the same time as stops are hit. Looks to me that there has been some solid profit taking over the last week.
    There is solid support around the 10c to 11c mark, and I like that the last two trading days low of 11c has held. It is not exactly the setup for a possible breakout from the triangle that you correctly highlighted, however I have not taken any FA into consideration which may help to explain the goings on at present.
    That Dominant Candle 1 and 2 are strong. I dont like the current Dominant candle however again the last two trading days there has been some indecision in the market from buyers and sellers and some more supply also drawn out.
    If it was me I would not be concerned to much about the recent sell off due to overall market behaviour at that end of the world. If the FA is good then the chart has already shown recently how quickly price can rocket upward.

Please DYOR as this is not a buy or sell recommendation
    Cheers
    GF

wkt 24.1.2018.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.