XAO 0.35% 8,039.9 all ordinaries

Just wanted to say a belated thanks to you and the other posters...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just wanted to say a belated thanks to you and the other posters that helped unravel the the whole CMC scam (apologies to Bankwest) particular thanks to the poster that was able to bring up the documentation (hope to get around to TUing you guys ...wouldn't have found it otherwise) I say belated because of being sin binned for banging my head up against very motivated Trolls...I'll never learn honestly...sigggh).

Anyway...never got a reply back from Bankwest. I have two platforms Commsec for Co account and CMC for personal. Swear I rang CMC months ago and the receptionist told me point blank that they weren't charging fees...so much for the veracity of her statement.

Anyway they're cheap on trades so maybe we just have to take the good with the bad but it's the deception that gets me. I don't care what they say re our acceptance of their terms. Minute I hear they pass a law declaring the no service fee illegal I'll be making a claim for the lot. In the interim will do as you concluded. Minimum in the holding account and learn to take a little more time to build positions (like many say...doing nothing is often the hardest trick to learn...easy to say but hard to apply. Don't trust my DT skills (must be only person on the whole ASX that managed to lose on a trade in AMI at 9.4c...paper cut but confirmation that DT not for me) ...personally have to get intimate with the stock before moving up the conviction ladder and personally can't handle the micro tumbleweed territory (at least not at my skill level). It's a longer process and often you'll regret taking a position but keeps losses small and helps sort out the Gems. Having said that....you might get the micro spot on but then you have to always worry about the macro and of course the manipulative elements of the MMs and to a lesser extent the "benevolent" bear packs.

Anywy Minoil chin up...read your stuff regularly...have to say you move like the wind...maybe slow it down is all I can suggest because in terms of skill sets you're up there far and most importantly you have a fantastic posting integrity and style. Kudos

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.