XAO 0.35% 8,039.9 all ordinaries

Appreciated, am terrible at goldies but hear what you are...

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Appreciated, am terrible at goldies but hear what you are saying.

Had my monthly (ish) trading group get together today, about 6 of us (FT traders) long lunch and good old chat.

Different strategies but do find it helpful if not life changing, smart people no dickhe&ad policy. (not too sure how I keep getting invited back )

Talking about fundamentals that are vitally important over time to make it work, won't go into all points discussed most have been tabled on STT from time to time.

Only one that we all agreed on without hesitation, the fundamental importance of your watchlist.

Most important document as most used, bit like that old saying 'you are what you eat' or in this case 'what you see is who you are' or 'if you are constantly looking at sh#t you are emotionally tied to ...........)

just went through CLV latest presentation to market. if this is not one of the best growth models on the ASX I'll give it up. Point being a watchlist full of stocks of this quality you are one step ahead of the pack before you turn your computer on in the morning.

Not a buy recommendation as your post above will probably go south before continuing north but to my eyes in 2018 have not come across a more attractive model, have had good history with this stock but convinced much more in it.
    CLV_Clover_Corporation_Select_Equities_presentation_25_Oct_2018.pdf

Not too sure if that link worked, but you know where it find it if interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.