short term trading week starting - 22nd apr, page-13

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Freehold on KSN the way it is going so far since re listing the market cap of $0 you put on your list might be closer to the mark than the market cap of $7 m at 10c it closed at today , I cant believe a stock can raise $2m at 20c through a broker and then trade at half that price no matter how bad the market is

My other STT selection LRS is due out of a trading halt pre market tomorrow .

The lack of cash and expiring options really depressed the price down from 0.25c to 0.13c in the last 4 weeks of the option life , I spoke to my broker today who has been close to the company to get a feel for what he thought the capital raise price was being done at and he had no idea , seems as though this raise is a very closed shop , and I am a little worried it is raising to much to mates at at the all time low , if the price is below .11c , the recent all time low I think will be a seller and give up on them , however if they can do as they did once before raise money at or above market for a specific purpose then I might buy more at the current lows

I hold both stocks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.