XAO 0.14% 8,013.8 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 23 Apr, page-40

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Couple of stocks intrigue,

RLE Director on market @ 7c started a run to 11.5c with Tam 2 spuded awaiting flows next 2 weeks.
    Sell off last few trading sessions back to 9.2c expected as traders will not hold thru ann and given extent of sell off maybe a few were in musical chairs mode and the music was just about to stop in their imaginations.

or maybe they know something (I doubt it)

Have traded this myself off back of Dir buying and maybe anomoly presenting at expense of recent traders if prepare to hold thru ann.

O&G juniors are well known wealth destroyers but my info this is a high confidence series of wells, worth a small punt.

BUD hammered last few months also lost Telstra as distributor trading @ 11.5c MC still approx 60m but do have increasing revenue streams, have gone off the IOT business model a tad as barriers to entry seem iffy.

Re read recent letter to shareholders today and last paragraph caught my attention, made a 'point' of stating the obvious that 3rd qtrly out before end of month.

He stated in a way that got my attention, BUD has been stuffed around by ASX (rightly or wrongly) and was put in a 'you want numbers for 'proof of concept', just wait a couple of days' type way, maybe my imagination.

Added VIV(yeah I know) and brought RLE & small pilot in IMM on reading qtrly.

VIV making me uneasy as model undergoing validation, the 4c is critical, stops set and will be adhered to.

Don't hold BUD but pondering a quick trade to sell into ann.

Thought 'water' was the new 'gold', if so FLC must be coming into support and a buy opportunity, any TA guys got an opinion? Don't hold but am tempted at these levels especially as management have stated order book dictates revenues will be min 100% yr on yr, they operate on relatively long lead times, 4c pending.

Got the bloody teenage horde coming over for a mentor session, might ask them.

On bright side some of the girls in group bring home made snacks (their mum's) so hound and myself get stuck in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.