For NOR, I'm not too sure. But I believe they have had a similar...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For NOR, I'm not too sure. But I believe they have had a similar app for corporate clients already. They are in competition with ZIP and FRX.

For FRX, they're not new to the market of telecommunications for travellers. Under the same Flexiroam brand name, They've been selling sim cards with travel plans, data plans etc for both visitors to Malaysia and for Malaysian residents travelling abroad. Thry have yet to be shoved out of place by "bigger players". Their main office is just up the road from me in Kuala @Lumpur, Malaysia . And their name is everywhere at the airport and in any Air Asia documentation/ brochures - theyre not the same company but seem to have some sort of partnership going on where they promote eachother and offer incentives to eachothers customers. To me it's encouraging that they're being innovative about what they do and are rather early to get into the whole lease foreign numbers thing. Having an established brand awareness, and Their many years of experience with this particular consumer demographic gives them an upper hand in marketing.

Neither are immune from losing to competition from bigger companies. But, I do think that having their foot in the door gives them an advantage. Think about it, if their users are satisfied with the service, why would they even bother with other apps/brands that they are less familiar with?

The key to keeping their market share from bigger but newer competitors will be customer satisfaction. Going by the app reviews so far, both world phone and flexiroam have that down pat, ZIP not so much. They're already losing to NOR's superior product.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.