STTCOMP NSB FA LONGCap = $27MPrice = $0.32Price Target = $0.32 -...

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    STTCOMP NSB FA LONG

Cap = $27M
    Price = $0.32
    Price Target = $0.32 - $0.75

Entered today near the bottom. They are currently about to begin human trials for their drug Emtin-B which is targeted at neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimers and Dementia. Also appears to be used for Glaucoma and Post-Covid Fibrosis. If this drug is to pass their trial, I would tentatively put this stock at around $500M MC, which is an increase of around 20x from this point, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Human trials are slated to begin sometime next quarter, I would expect a consistent rise before that as similar to RAC (Race Oncology). I would estimate somewhere around $0.50 - $0.75 pre-trial.

The only risk is that they have toxicology results about to be released soon, this is almost guaranteed to pass, as their drug appears to be a derivative of a natural compound that is not administered in large doses. After the toxicology report, a significant re-rate is expected, as there are no more hurdles between them and human trials. Currently the looming toxicology report does appear to have caused some fear sentiment in some investors who are less medically savvy and more risk averse, causing them to depress the share price, but I can assure that there is little to be worried about.

On another note, renowned private equity firm AlphaSwiss bought in a week ago at $0.28, to the tune for around $2.4M. From what I can gather these guys are a tier 1 investor and their linkedin post indicates they are very bullish on this company and the success of their drug. Again DYOR, but I am expecting a reliable increase leading up to their human trials next quarter or so. The TA also supports this, and the stock has currently reached a very sturdy support level.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2675/2675116-85a880aefed9f8952b08c5110520d8de.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.