Congrats Batmansdaughter on your MSB tip. You did get your 25%...

1. 10,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Congrats Batmansdaughter on your MSB tip. You did get your 25% in 2 days. Amazing action today.

Meanwhile, TLX is still going from strength to strength. They are developing diagnostics and treatment for a variety of cancers including prostate, kidney and brain plus. @Michaeljob brought this one to my attention on these threads about a year ago. I posted recently about their greater China area deal which was significant. (Kicking myself now for not tipping them then. Confident about the long term, just wasn't sure they could hit the 25% bar in 28 days). They are moving ahead in a number of jurisdictions on a number of fronts which results in quite regular announcements. Up 12% today on an announcement about acceptance for filing with the FDA.

Keep forgetting to mention MEP. Had a great trade in that a while back. Was sitting back, waiting for re-entry, got distracted elsewhere and it took off without me. Little shitter. As @peejayhercules said "too many toys to play with". Well done to everyone who was on the ride.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.