The market is in crazy mode right now. Not even a single proper...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    The market is in crazy mode right now.

Not even a single proper bear day for me to sell my BBOZ in over 2 weeks wow.

FRX, Been watching it and I have been very tempted to dip my toes but after the speeding ticket they got not long ago and that they have shot up on no news days and that they are day traders favorite girlfriend I have decided to watch for now.

TNT I think is starting to potential set up for another leg up although technical guys could tell better.

MSB I have held it through their up and down recently. This one no doubt a long hold, Novartis is a good deal but really they are going up because of their reputation in the market nothing has changed. I wonder however if Novartis will provide them with experience on how to get across the line with FDA approval. We will have to sit tight.

AGH, one of the best cannabis stocks listed on ASX IMO, these guys are interesting in that they are a growth stock but could very easily, and soon, be considered as a value stock given their potential for profitability.

KWR, I wonder if they could offer good entry points right now but I own quite a bit so I will sit tight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.