STTCOMP OLL TA LONGMC ~ $54.5m (HC)SP $0.335OLL (A resubmission...

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    STTCOMP OLL TA LONG

MC ~ $54.5m (HC)
    SP $0.335

OLL (A resubmission for the competition so that my entry is valid, I won't submit this one again...)

A very enlightening read for prospective investors by Canaccord Genuity for OLL. Gives a price target of $0.50 and a $0.74 bullish target on a simple DCF valuation.

Canaccord Research Report

All in all, I would consider this quite a reserved DCF price approximation, as they are a broker firm, and can't speculate too freely on small-caps. I am quite optimistic on OLL landing additional contracts with other universities and expanding their existing ones with UNSW. I also believe their revenue approximations for the UNSW deal are on the lower end of the spectrum, and this collaboration opens the doors to many more.

TA-wise, mid-term I believe it should retrace to all-time highs. The stock has been on a very strong bull trend for the past year and has retested its past support level and held firm. Should be a solid bounce from here. Trending below EMA at the moment, so clearly oversold.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2672/2672785-53f7dce84a5d09faca91c65e11c3e3af.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.