Have been following the short term thread for a while and...

1. 13 Posts.
    Have been following the short term thread for a while and figured it was time to add my 2 cents.

Can anyone give me their opinions on EIO? There was a recent article in the AFR that sums the story up better than I can, you can have a read of it in this thread - http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1717691

They're currently in the middle of releasing drilling results and looking to establish a JORC resource by end of Q2. I'm sold on the FA and wouldn't be suprised to see it heading towards $1 by july, but i'd like to get some opinions on the TA. I'm pretty green at all this, and the fact that the company has only been trading for just over a month after going through a consolodation thats left a massive hole in the chart throws any skills i may have had down the tube. In this situation should you try and take the pre-consoldation chart in to account or only consider the post consolodation data? I currently have a small holding but looking to add more when the time is right. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.