short term trading week starting - 23rd dec

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Weekly Fundamental and Technical Analysis Prospects - Week Starting 23rd Dec 2013 (No. 97)

Here’s this week’s FA and TA List. The newer items first and those carried forward from last week towards back of list (some of the items from last week have a time horizon of more that one week).
    All listed market caps are undiluted (and do not include escrowed shares) (Note: Max time for any entry on list will be 4 weeks after which time it will be removed).

Important Note: Remember just because it appears on the list does not necessarily mean it will rise in price... it may actually fall or do nothing. So it is critical that you perform detailed research on each stock first and make your own mind up to whether invest or not. I suggest you run a stop-loss at all times when trading/investing. How tight your stops are depends on your threshold to risk and financial pain. Lastly I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided as I do not have the time to research all the facts that have been provided. Best of Luck.!

Weekly Fundamental Analysis Prospects
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TSV - Oil and gas explorer in Australia,
    23/12/2013

MC 16 mil,Cash 4milPrice mover, outstanding sales deal of Canadian assets which would make there current cah position something in the order of $20 mil. Plenty of rumours flying around that the deal is to complete before year end and the trading of the stock is starting to reflect this. Also imminent ann regarding Alcoa's continued funding of the Warro projects drilling in the first half of 2014, two wells back to back is expected. Alcoa still have 50 mil to contribute to fulfill all of there commitments on this project.
    Poster: V8 (STT Accuracy: 29% - Ranking No.17 )
    Click Here for originating post
    (Mcap:$20.2m)

IMC - Oral Immunotherapy Biotech Company,
    23/12/2013

Given the market's irrational love of second rallies on heavily traded liquid tech stocks, and the fundamental underpricing of the Phase IIB clearance on IMM124E for Nash (leaky gut), along with the revised direct marketing approach of its Travelan product, there seems to be enough reason to speculate that this could test new recent highs of 2c soon.
    Poster: Mowibble (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$6.2m)

AUQ - ZInc and Copper mine, Saudi Arabia,
    23/12/2013

MC $15m,Cash position $6m , With recent movements in base metal prices adding over $100m in bottom line value to their flagship project, it is probable that today’s test of a 61% retrace on the share price is a good shot at a short term entry.
    Poster: Mowibble (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$15.5m)

LRS - Iron Ore, Iron Sands Copper Gold explorer,
    23/12/2013

uado is an Iron sands project in Peru that seems the best to try do a FA value on , it is about 25 km from the largest steel smelter in the country , is near the major port of Chimbote and on a major highway . The JORC showed Heavy metal grades of around 1.2b tonnes at 6% that justify finding a JV partner for the 2 core minerals indicated within the JORC , ( Magnetite 26% /$200 a tonne and Andusalite 25% /$400 a tonne ) .The company received a key approval on Friday but the stock ignored it trading about 100,000 shares On the Guado numbers alone if you mined just this small part of their land bank , at 30m tonnes per annum of production for 40 years you would get about 18 million tonnes of Magnetite and about the same of Andusalite or approx $200 m per annum of revenue for 40 years . At a market cap of $14m these numbers seem ludicrous , happy to hear The reasons why it is so unloved but also happy to add LRS to my STT buy side at this price for a Xmas re rate.My 5 reasons for thinking it is worth trying to catch this falling knife are The JV on ILLO is positive , the news on Guado is long awaited and positive , the MD signed a further 3 year extension recently ( why the board would do that if he is a dud I dont know ) , they successfully sold mariella at a profit and got more cash in to fund themselves , and finally for a baby stock like LRS to be in business with RIO on their Brazilian assets seems enough reason for me to continue to try catch the falling knife on LRS .
    Poster: Firsova (STT Accuracy: 35.5% - Ranking No.14 )
    (Mcap:$16.2m)

BUE - Restructuring Shell? ,
    23/12/2013

005c$4 million cap$2.2 million cash annual revenue $250 million revenue last quarter - $60 million net profit last quarter - $1 million net assets after ATO debt compromise - $13 million previously had a net asset deficiency of $15 million which is why the stock was trading so low ATO debt compromise deal allows $29 million debt to be cancelled with a $6 million payment. Valdez are taking a 15% placement at .008c and providing a $2 million loan to allow this . BUE also have a $40 million credit facility of which only $17 million has been drawn operating well within all creditor limits$250 million revenue for a $4 million cap, and based on most recent quarterly, a p/e of 1assuming Valdez and ATO deal - net assets triple market cap
    Poster: Fibonarchery© (STT Accuracy: 48.3% - Ranking No.2 )
    (Mcap:$2.2m)

DMY - Ex-Wine shell Co ,
    20/12/2013

Market cap $750k,$200k cash,.005cLooking for tech or biotech acquisition. Recently announced they were looking at acquisition opportunities in the "non-resource sector"Price catalyst will be speculation of acquisition and the acquisition itself
    (Mcap:$1.1m)

SMA - Gaming & Online Payment,
    19/12/2013

SMA has a complete monopoly as the only bitcoin stock on the ASX, and also a monopoly of exposure to the iPhone app phenomenon that is Angry Birds. Just as PSY attracts the MEMS speculation as the only stock of its kind, SMA will attract Bitcoin speculation.(Its that line that got my header post on the SMA thread moderated for X-promotion) I think if they mentioned bitcoins in the announcement header from 2nd Dec, SMA would have risen - but they didn't, the header was bland and probably didnt get a whole lot of reads.SMA are involved in a 12 month bitcoin mining contract that made them $165k in the last week of November. Allow for variables and say they make on average $95k per week, they'll generate $5 million - and as far as I can tell from the announcement, that will be clear profit, not revenue. hey paid $250k for a 50% share in the mining contract, and have stated they have zero additional expenses payable. The price of bitcoins has fallen in the last week, but that means SMA will be able to mine more of them, so profits are hedged from any falls in the bitcoin price. Revenue from their other activities is growing exponentially - billing services and mobile apps revenue was almost 500% higher in November than in October. And when I use the word exponential, I mean it.
    (Mcap:$34.2m)

RIS - Shipping,
    19/12/2013

Is extremely undervalued and could be making some big moves...towards ChinaShareholders BuyingDate Shareholder Previous (%) New (%) Shares Traded03/04/2013 Grand Orient Capital Co Ltd -- 17.49 -- 11,000,00003/04/2013 Sinotrans Investment Co Ltd -- 17.48 -- 11,000,[email protected]. Huge trump card to be given such a piece of the company. http://www.sinotransone.com/Sinotransgroup.html is a monster of a company in terms of shipping. They (RIS)currently have up to 15,724,203 new Equity Securities available to the highest bidder (until 22 May 2014). No company presentation, and its too quiet for mine...They have $10M in the bank. (Market Cap $7M)and if Sinotrans decide to take this company, they will. This new issue gives them 30% and the MD dilutes to 28%. They are probably in negotiations with the Chinese on a price that will please LTH's (mostly Malaysian i guess, King Leo and on show and a few others who were onto it.)And I wouldn't be surprised if Grand Orient Capital draw up the takeover....And for the first tim
    e in nearly seven years an RIS share will be bought on the Australian market for 0.16cBy Christmas I reckon. Before the Chinese get here......Long until 22 May, 2014
    Poster: Bozleyboo (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$7.5m)

PMY - Gold in Colombia,
    18/12/2013

Pacifico (PMY) is out of a trading halt today having locked away a very exciting licence where artisanal workings have taken place. Trading up 33% at 2 cents. Due Diligence has taken place with numbers to come out from underground channel sampling:10 m at 64.7 g/t AU10m at 18.5 g/t AU10m at 17.9 g/t AU10m at 15.4 g/t AU Market Cap at 2 cents: $7.8 million Cash : $1.5 million Colombian base and precious metals exploration. 2 year tenement moratorium recently lifted. Pacifico management identified over 2500km2 of highly prospective targets. Currently 2 projects - Tarso and Urrao. Looking at picking up two more tenements in the near term. (The first has just been acquired - and the most exciting!)Management: Chairman Richard Monti. Formally MD of Azimuth Resources (AZH) that got taken out by Troy (TRY) for $188mn in March 2013. This is his new project. Azimuth was a gold exploration play in Guyana so he knows South America very well. Colombia: Huge Copper/Gold in Chile and Peru but Colombia has had less than 5% explored .45% of the worlds copper production is from Andean Porphyry deposits In the past 5 years, 75 mn ounces of Gold has been defined in Resources in Colombia.
    Poster: Spooner41015 (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$8.6m)

CCZ - Copper in Chile,
    17/12/2013

Stats:Cash - approx $3.5mMarket cap - $4.2m, EV $0.7mShare price - 1c (same as recent capital raise)Shares on issue - 424m and no stupid low options :)Today they started drilling the Resguardo prospect which is a copper porphyry project. Previous small scale high grade (2%+ copper) mining had occurred here and they are now sinking 2 x 250m holes vertically into the breccia pipe. What will happen if they announce good lengths of high grade copper I wonder? Is there a good chance of this based on the previous mining here and the fact that this is a brechia pipe? I think so. Will they find good grades then go deeper into the actual porphyry with diamond drilling? I hope so. Theyve stated that chalcopyrite and bornite is evident underground here. In addition to Resguardo there are 3 other copper/gold and copper/molybdenum large scale projects in their portfolio. I guess the best comparison of a company who is well advanced but with a similar focus would be Hot Chilli (ASX:HCH).IMO big potential for some great res ults in the short term and little downside given the EV. 424m shares on issue is not too bad given they've completely changed the company. IMO $3.5m raised shows a pretty high level of confidence. Will these shares put a brake on any price movement? I would say not, given that other stocks with even lower priced issues of shares have rallied hard in recent weeks. Currently under the radar but with some shares available to buy. IMO liquidity will improve with price increases.
    Poster: Prestonian (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$4.2m)

SUR - Oil explorer USA,
    16/12/2013

Cash 20 mil MC 80 mil. Price Catalyst Want an opportunity to invest at the same price as Gina Rhineheart and Hancock prospecting. These guys just cap raised from her at 3c which is what you can buy for today.3 Wells going down now, with the first expected at TD next week, prospects surrounded some massive results from industry leaders such as EOG20,000 net acres in JV with some of the big names in the unconventional space and that sort of acreage is enough to see this at a Billion dollar MC plus on decent results over the next couple of months. A very big name board with Prof Ian Plimer and Alexander Downer.
    (Mcap:$70.6m)

CTR - Oil explorer/producer in Guatemala.,
    16/12/2013

Aztam-5 spudding is set to occur this week, which may trigger a price rise. Also, there has been promotion of the company via ads on HC stating that it could 5-bag in the coming year. Aztam-4 is still producing 120bopd on a restricted choke with no water, with the aim to unleash it fully in the near future.
    Poster: Ricdan1985 (STT Accuracy: 26.1% - Ranking No.19 )
    (Mcap:$17.8m)

PYC - Biotech,
    16/12/2013

10mil market cap, SPP in play at 1.5c, fully underwritten. its Peptide Therapeutics has been backup by big names and in big play.
    Poster: Littlecorn (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$6.7m)

TTA - Manufacturer of consumer electronics ,
    16/12/2013

eac expects the switch over to digital tv to significantly increase revenue and profits, particularly over this Christmas and holiday season. Current metrics:$8 million cap5.5cNTA 11c per share. Dividend yield 8%PE ratio 12
    (Mcap:$7m)

MLA - Medical Australia,
    16/12/2013

21c$20 million cap$4.5 million cash$3 million annual revenue and cashflow positive That $3 million is now multiplied many times over with the acquisition of MediVet, a profitable and rapidly growing global stem cell regenerative therapeutics company. Management:Merk Donnison - prior to joining MLA held a senior executive role with AlphaPharm, Australia's largest pharmaceutical manufacturer. Has over 20 year experience in the UK and Australian biotechnology industries. Gary Lewis - has held numerous senior positions at leading biopharmaceutical companies over the past 15 years. Dr. Geoff Cummings, PhD - formerly, managing director for Roche Diagnostics Oceanic division MLA has acquired the genuinely world-leading regenerative stem cell medicine company Medivet, which is on a strong but sustainable expansion trajectory. Medivet is already cashflow positive... and MLA’s human biotech business is profitable in its own right! Consideration for the deal was all scrip - 36.6 million shares... at 30c!Windfall Trust and Walk er Group have just bought 10,000,000 shares each at 20c.Walker Group is one of Lang Walker's investment vehicles - he is a multi-billionaire with an impeccable investment record in the biotech, healthcare and property industries. Windfall Trust also boasts an enviable record of investment decisions in the healthcare sector. This is a company making deal and the cash injection by big, successful backers will see MLA take full advantage multiple growth opportunities. There is massive growth potential in the US alone where there are over 27,000 veterinary clinics. Medivets's regenerative stem cell therapy for domestic animals is now growing in popularity in the equine and horse racing industries, another huge market. MediVet encompasses Canada, USA, Great Britain, Continental Europe, the Middle East, Australia and the Asia Pacific Region with sales now to over 20 countries, and rising.MLA now has financial flexibility and an expanded revenue base, leveraged to a global market of veterinary clinics and horse-racing i
    industry groups.
    (Mcap:$9.5m)

EOS - Aerospace and Defense Technologies,
    16/12/2013

EOS have:50 million shares on issue $23 million market cap $24 million annual revenue $3.5 million cashA fantastic chart with jumping OBV and a downtrend breakout
    (Mcap:$23.9m)

EOS - Aerospace and Defense Technologies,
    16/12/2013

EOS develops and produces advanced electro-optic technologies for the global aerospace market.EOS core technologies are software, lasers, electronics, optics, gimbals, telescopes, beam directors, optical coatings and precision mechanisms.EOS employs around 100 staff globally. It has research centres in Australia, the US and Germany, and has production facilities in Australia and the US.EOS operations are divided in two sectors: Space Systems and Defence Systems. Defence Systems: EOS is a key global company in the market for remote controlled weapon systems and autonomous military surveillance.EOS currently produces around 20% of all new remote weapons systems contracted by open tender globally. Space Systems: EOS specializes in obtaining space information based on the use of EOS-developed optical instruments and sensors to detect, track, classify and characterise objects in space. This information is required for both military and commercial space applications.
    (Mcap:$23.9m)

CVS - Seafood,
    16/12/2013

Shell Company 005c$1.4 million cap$120k cash and shares$500k borrowings Yes, its a dog. Shells become more valuable in sector booms. Has a small income from its lobster pot business, and possibly from a deal with BKP Have stated in the recent quarterly and chairman's address that they are: 'assessing projects, offers and opportunities based on sector activity', and' assessing other opportunities' They may be referring partly to the Iron Sands project they introduced to BKP, but given the plurality of their language it sounds like there might be something else too. Total annual management and director fees are $72k per annum. The DGI guys Steinepris and Paganin act as solicitors for CVS - not sure if its a chummy-type relationship though. My buy on Friday afternoon highlighted, after seeing the other trades - $2k max is probably all its worth throwing at this one i reckon.
    (Mcap:$1.2m)

GTE - Copper,Gold & Nickel in Kazakhstan and Australia,
    12/12/2013

Currently exploring Copper in Kazakhstan with 50:50 JV agreement with Kazak Government ( State owned enterprise ) and GTE. Maiden JORC will come out in first quarter of 2014. So far the copper exploration results are one of the best sets I have seen in a long time. They also have a JV agreement with WSA ( WSA earning 70%) to explore Nickel project in Australia. I have a conservative price target of 35 to 40 cents by end of first quarter of 2014.
    Poster: Vkumar (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$13.1m)

OEL - Oil producer, Phillipines,
    12/12/2013

Mcap $100mCash $20mBHP CREDIT $27mproducing 4000-4500b/day x $100 = $400,000 min a day or $146million a year revenue.PE less than 1SP 15c by end of march. Imo A great Prospect in Tanzania. A farm in being negotiated for SC55Well the next 2 Qrt Ann's will be very interesting especially March Qrtr, should have figures like this i suppose. You wont be able to keep a lid on this then.
    Poster: Stefan41 (STT Accuracy: 14.3% - Ranking No.23 )
    (Mcap:$111m)

MSR - Gold exploration in Kyrgyzstan.,
    12/12/2013

An annc was released earlier today stating that the Kyrgyzstan Govt is backing the Shambesai gold mining project, giving it the backing and support it requires. This comes amidst the country not having the strongest track record about letting foreign companies in. A capital raising exercise is currently under way, which is set to end on Friday.
    (Mcap:$9.1m)

VMC - Base and Precious metals in WA,
    12/12/2013

Was a $2+ stock as recently as 2011.Raised $4 million at $2 per share to Shandong in 2010 and another $4 million at $2 in 2011 from UK and US institutional investors. Now 6c. HIGHLIGHTS:- 628 million tonne JORC magnetite resource, Shandong JV- Massive 100 km2 tungsten/moly/IOCG domal TARGET- Rock chips assays 3.6KG/tonne gold, 8.2KG/tonne silver, 3.7KG/tonne platinum, 48% copper, 5KG/tonne palladium.- 21 million tonne diamond JORC for 6 million carats- Enterprise value $2 million. Same guys from UMC - United Minerals Corporation.. acquired the Pilbara Railway Iron Ore project in 2006, identified the resource in 2007 and in 2010 got taken out by BHP for $204 million.You will be amazed how much you get for the $2 million enterprise value!
    (Mcap:$4.2m)

SXA - Oil and gas explorer USA,
    11/12/2013

Cash 9mil, MC 60milImminent spud of Eagleford well in oil window, closely placed competitor has just released news of a test well with IP14 of 750 barrels a day.SXA have approx 10k acres in this play with 900 million barrels of oil. Imminent spud of Sleeping giant well, dry gas play in North Dakota, expecting dry gas production cost of about $2 gj so will be handsomely profitable at current prices of over $4 a gj. 145k acres. Imminent frac completion of Illinois basin well, its a Backen look alike also the "Stockhouse" website has a local farmer posting daily updates on activity at the well plus surrounding wells. 50k acres.
    (Mcap:$25.6m)

Weekly Technical Analysis Prospects
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COM - Workforce Mgmt,
    23/12/2013

Rounding base initial uptrend confirmed with follow through of the next leg up late last week, if price and volume are confirming (which they are ) and this is indeed in a hot sector who am I to disagree with what the rest are saying.
    Poster: Pilsner (STT Accuracy: 22.2% - Ranking No.20 )
    (Mcap:$9.6m)

BUE - Restructuring Shell? ,
    23/12/2013

obv steadily increasing since end of June tax loss selling very long base formed since drop from $6 in 2008price increasing from solid bottom at .003c, aside from Friday’s sell back down to .005c on $2k
    (Mcap:$2.2m)

BOL - Mining Services
    Construction
    Cranes
    Australia Wide,
    20/12/2013

The Mining Services Sector has been absolutely trashed lately but in the last few days has been showing a turnaround. As BOL is very well correlated (r2=0.83 with Mining Services sector it would probably be valid that it turns also. A correlation of 1.0 is a perfect correlation. You can see how it has held up during the last 4 days on above average volume. Possibly due to Commonwealth bank buying as they just put a notice in. Analyst targets if you can believe them are also around 21c. See Charts in Link below
    Poster: Bonehead1000 (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$56.5m)

SMA - Gaming & Online Payment,
    19/12/2013

Has bounced of a triple bottom support at 2cLow volume retrace. Sitting at 50% fib retrace after slight overshoot Strong bidding support in queue. Some kind of triangle
    (Mcap:$34.2m)

ALT - Biotech,
    16/12/2013

Here's the chart showing ALT has completed its ABC move as well as consolidated at 2.3c and is now in the midst of its next leg up To get projections for the next leg up we must use the following A = 1.8c, B = 3.3c, C = 2.3c.Note 2.37c was the 61.8% retrace level and the stock held this hardly trading any volume at 2.3c and I know because I had a buy in at 2.3c and didn't get any volume Here are the projections61.8% = 3.23c, 100% = 3.8c, 161.8% = 4.7c, I'm expecting a push towards 4c just over the 100% level
    Poster: Strauss© (STT Accuracy: 41.2% - Ranking No.11 )
    (Mcap:$14m)

CTR - Oil explorer/producer in Guatemala.,
    16/12/2013

Price has retraced from a 2.9c high a few months ago to close a 1.2c gap earlier this week. Now, it is primed for a rise back up to 1.6c, where support is, before passing 2c, 2.5c and meeting resistance at 3c.
    (Mcap:$17.8m)

ALT - Biotech,
    16/12/2013

less than 20Mil market cap, recently successfully completed CR largely to directors and the underwriter at 1.7c. directors own about 20% of the register. recently retreated and retested breakout line of 2.3c with no vol. with trial start of its feature product Peri Coach near the corner, the last three trading days' volume seems to suggest it will go for at least 100% run from 2.3 as it did after its cap raising. 4.2c is 3 years high, 4.6c is 100%, that's a reasonable 35mil market cap. it certainly wont stop at 3.2c.
    Poster: Littlecorn (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    (Mcap:$14m)

MSR - Gold exploration in Kyrgyzstan.,
    12/12/2013

Company has been smashed SP-wise, but the highest volume of the year was traded today, moving 17%. Expect some sort of retrace before moving up. However, there is little being sold. Target is approx 7-8c based on chart.
    (Mcap:$9.1m)

Links to Previous Weeks Lists

No.96: FA & TA Leads (for week starting: 16th Dec) - Click HERE

No.95: FA & TA Leads (for week starting: 9th Dec) - Click HERE

No.94: FA & TA Leads (for week starting: 2nd Dec) - Click HERE

No.93: FA & TA Leads (for week starting: 25th Nov) - Click HERE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.