Our house had bit of affliction with Trs at times we perhaps did...

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Our house had bit of affliction with Trs at times we perhaps did not trade it as well as we could have in hindsight and back testing .

It currently shows up in the gamefisherman scan on momentum

Maybe falling off the cliff a bit now but anyway we had a long charting thoughts to it and scanning as we got it captured in quite few of our scans when looking over time .

The movements in and out of scans quirks my interest also when scanning as they are in some ways perhaps pivots of points that could be replicated in say a combination scan type thing where you could capture them through different patterns even or stages say .

Why i often post three as i do test my thoughts sometimes if im just crazy or there is a holy grail for sifting stocks into an order of scans .

To many is to many when scrolling charts but if i had just scroll three scans pick up the best showing in three just by ticker flash card system i would have already time saved myself from scrolling the whole chart series of the scans .

Golden6 once asked about getting some input into a scan for something cant remember what? And i do know it was of great benefit for the thread before when we did this .

Anyway just some thoughts to scans when you watch them for awhile they do all sorts of stuff and always reckon no scans a bad scan . Its just you have watch them over time and understand them to the market and the parameters you have . Technically ?

Oh and on the raise funds for Franks mince.

The charity nomination winner from the weekend is @bunbun

No need reply early the weekends fine in the works space/ time now we could get splatted

Wins the prize spot of nominating $112 dollars to charity of choice they have . Leaves us some kitty money also for the Melbourne cup sweep charity event later this year .

BunBun correctly answered the bar trivia question of three and third minutes James Bond likes his boiled eggs cooked for .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.