Short Term Trading Week Starting: 24 May, page-96

1. 5,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Ammie as promised my thoughts on VMS ASO and GBR (Predominantly based on recent announcements and price/volume action as that's generally where i start with my particular trading strategy, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, everyone should have there own strategy) Just to let you know I am a full time day trader but I like these for the short term hold, at least till anticipated Ann come out .

VMS - current SP 11c
    1) Ann 17thMay Plant commissioning has commenced at there Riley Iron Ore Mine -other companies have larger resource volumes but I like that this is almost at production, and all weather road access to Burnie port, trucks ready to transport ore.

2) Ann 26th May 2021Drilling has commenced at Mount Lindsay on the High Priority Tin Target delineated
    along strike to the High Grade Renison Bell Tin Mine (one of the world’s largest and
    highest grade tin mines); The advanced and globally significant Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project provides
    near term exposure to EV Metal and Critical Minerals markets

3) share price took a dip on the 25th May but has been gaining some ground over the last few days ,seams support at 10/10.5c resisting at 11c ,I think once the ore starts to truck out from Mount Ridley and some results from the Tin drilling, we'll see a rise in SP all IMO DYOR

4) Enough cash for 6.34 Qtrs (10.7Mill from memory)

5) Ann 27th April 2021 CHN has commenced EM program on Julimar lookalike target ( could get exiting)
    OT I really like CHN too( lol don't ask, just look at the chart)

ASO Current SP 20c hit a high of 21.5c friday Perhaps watch for a pullback to the 8Ma on the daily the 20Ma still looks like its in an upward trend IMO DYOR
    1) This I liked simply for the price action caught my attention back on the 10th of March 2021 and has been shifting up since , 8th April they hit 0.5m at 4,060g/t Au ( granted the intercept was thin but the grade was astonishing) Ann 24th May 2021,the directors have recently converted options to the value of $9.25Mill funds them for drilling at the Edleston project Ontario Canada which showed visible gold in drill samples for the second time ( See Ann 24th May )

GBR current SP 13c high of 14c Friday
    1) Exceptional gold grades at Mulga Bill within the side well Gold project in WA
    ( assays from the Ann)
    6m @ 31.2g/t Au from 130m in 21MBRC002, including 1m @ 136g/t Au from 132m
    o 3m @ 34.5g/t Au from 32m in 21MBAC022
    o 14m @ 2.62g/t Au from 88m in 21MBRC003, including 4m @ 5.86g/t Au from 88m
    ➢ High grades also confirmed in re-split assays from earlier AC drilling
    Remaining assays from this 4,000m RC program are expected in the coming weeks (this is what my short term goal is see what the grades are like if good shoud see a few pips up IMO DYOR )

Theres alot more to look at in all the Ann's too much to spread out here, Hope that put some clarity on my selections for you Ammie, would love to hear opinions for and against Cheers all, happy hunting for the week

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.