Hi @Alzic . Welcome to the short term thread . Advice watch this...

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi @Alzic .

Welcome to the short term thread .

Advice watch this engine in the you tube vid it has a graph in it .

I once drew this on a chart i needed a box area to work in . Till i come across this vid i never new what i drew or was trying achieve but the brain had somehow ?

I vege maths so coin flipper when it comes to things .

Write something on your charts to help remember things .

Ive got golden six going shopping racing cars horse races fishing boat stuff all sorts of mad things to help me and make it fun . It can get boring and is hard work tuning your chart to the time frame you have the most success at ?

I even have my own formula i evented never tested to work .

Is funny but all sorts of stuff will have you thinking and wanting to go away from standard sets and tune that sucker up to make it go faster to the way you want the chart to go .

Anyway yes that can work and you can succeed thats for sure .

Im trying think where i have that chart now with a linear box in it ! I will find it though .

Ok so watch this vid and think about the engine and how different gases etc work so different anything to get the best performance and reliability on your time frame you want trade in etc etc

Perhaps would be great weekend topic thats for sure !

Anyway never trust my mind its mad and i howl at full moons .

Watch the two lines the work is drawn in to achieve a higher performance.

Anyway im open to the same and if it helps or hinders open to comment etc etc .

Debate ideas etc come from open minds to learning and questions asked no matter how simple or complex some mathematics seems to be always involved

Sorry for the vid in the workspace but believe its worth being posted from a motivational aspect and a starting point .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.