No worries. I forget why Nemaska ended up there on my ASX list,...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    No worries. I forget why Nemaska ended up there on my ASX list, I think because they had a decent amount. There will be a few ASX listed spodumene JORCs I have overlooked (DKO comes to mind). Re the TSX I had a look at an old list and only came up with one other spodumene JORC: FL.tsxv. Albemarle also has a deposit in the US, Kings Mountain. Surely there are more but I believe I have covered most of the globally significant spodumene resources.

LCE stands for Lithium Carbonate Equivalent. It is the standard unit used in the industry, you will commonly see it in supply demand analysis and when people talk about brine, or any of the unconventional resources such as the zinnwaldite or jadarite stuff. To convert Li2O to LCE you multiply Li2O by 2.143.

EV - I am guessing you already know what EV stands but if not it is Enterprise Value. It is calculated by Market Cap - Cash + Debt. It is a better measure of the current value of the company than Market Cap. There will be a more detailed explanation in the STT library if you are after one.

EV/LCE = Enterprise Value divided by Lithium Carbonate Equivalent. It tells you how much you are paying as an investor per tonne of Lithium Carbonate. It is not the be all and end all as there are plenty of other factors (e.g. does the company have other cashflow or resources, how much do they have to spend to build a mine, how much will it cost to mine per unit, is the resource in a politically stable region, how big is the resource, etc.)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.