Short Term trading Week Starting: 24th Nov, page-105

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    A few observations on the market this week.We have seen some good returns in three juniors DKM,CZI and ZNC ,interestingly in Ni ,Cu and Zn respectively .I think the market is crying out for a substantial discovery and there is a lot of money sitting on the sidelines looking for an opportunity.As such it vindicates my current focus on base metals and in particular nickel,copper and zinc. None of which have seen the heavy falls we have witnessed recently in the bulk commodities and oil. I think it is "base metal time" to shine next year and as such my current focus is on a number of base metal juniors which have held up well in recent weeks and are either drilling now or soon about to start. They include CXO (copper),PML (nickel),ARD (zinc) {all Australian based} with a wildcard goldie thrown in which I think has potential for zinc and nickel if my gut feel of their tenement position on a major greenstone belt in West Africa is correct.I won't name the goldie yet until I have furthered my research
    My logic is that the best returns will be achieved my having a small strategic holding in all of these juniors and abe able to add to it to achieve maximum gains if they make a decent discovery.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.