Entry for STT listHi Guys,This is my first entry for STT thread...

1. 159 Posts.
    Entry for STT list

Hi Guys,

This is my first entry for STT thread so hopefully I have done it right. I am very long on BRU and with positive announcements hopefully see this up ~10-15%.

BRU has shown some real solid strength after one of its farmin well turned out to be a duster on monday (Cyrene 1 - KEY) in which it held a 37.5% share in. Recovered strongly the past 2 days and the afternoon rush showed that interest has flared. Expecting results form Yulleroo 4 well which will have a substantial impact on the prospective assets in the ground.

This is a onshore canning basin play that I hold for a long term play, however with impending results this week I believe it will be well traded. BRU is a WA oil & gas play that has great fundamentals. It is well managed and supported by the government. Possible a prospective takeover target as it develops its resource.

On technicals there is some real support loading up over the past 2 days, with bids increasing almost 7 fold this afternoon alone. The resistance is set at around 2.50 - 2.56 where the 50% fib retrace and the 195 EMA linger. A good announcement to push through this will hopefully see it return to above 2.74

Also riding QMN home, however believe it has already been mentioned in this thread.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.