short term trading - week starting 25 feb, page-9

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Capt Freehold cant wait to see what my tip of VOR last week gets me would be nice to get another one in the top 5 board like QMN last week

Speaking of which I notcied QMN has fallen out of the tip list so Im going to re-tip it

Entry for STT QMN

Fundamentals Copper Explorer in Qld operating around the Copper Majors of Mt Isa Cloncurry and CDUs Rocklands

Recently rallied very hard on a good Copper drill interestion. Importantly this was the first of 4 Diamond Drill holes with the other 3 assays due any day too

"ASX Code; QMN) is pleased to announce it has received assays from the first of four diamond drill holes

Results of the final 3 diamond drill holes are expected over the coming weeks and these will further assist the Company in understanding the depth and strike potential of the high grade transitional mineralisation."

Whats most interesting is that todays Diamond Drill hole "GM12DD10" is one of 3 diamond drill holes located "along strike from GM12RC006 which previously intersected 72m at 2.4% Cu and 0.92g/t Au (including 16m at 6.5% Cu and 2.3 g/t Au) and was reported in October 2012."

the other 2 diamond drill holes "GM12DD07 and especially GM12DD08" are both also located along strike from the Bonaza drill hit so just like ICG RXL AZS I expect QMN to be a multi day-week play and think that the follow up results will catch many off guard

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.