XAO 0.35% 8,039.9 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 25 Feb, page-80

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    One of those emerging models that does not quite escape your imagination.

Model immature , the stock conjures half glimpses of horned legends down back of garden in daydreams.

Its got it all, right place , right time, potential market beyond calculation.

Except a transparent path to investment grade and model proof of recurring NPAT

One of those 'fark if this model works' stocks, assume everyone has got a short list of 2 or 3, where upside promotes daydreams of early entry into CSL scenarios.

Been following for 2 years now, ann after ann fuels the imagination and then brought back down to earth by  sporadic 4c's highlighting just how far away model is from investment grade transparency.

One of a very few that you would say 'fark it' lets just drop 5k it and see what happens over next 5 years and tax write off's are not a bad thing

Some smart people on register, garage doesn't hold (we heard that).

Had a good day today but this stock tends to spike on anns then continue long term weakness.

Their latest contract anns and quarterly, seems to have rock solid support low 30's.

Not really a STT stock although that inflection point to investment grade might be closer than I think or maybe not

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190227/pdf/44307lh62byfdj.pdf
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190131/pdf/4426tkqjpsnxjd.pdf

Frank (garage bluey) taught team valuable lesson today concerning patience, hound and I busy on some contractual work, spotted one of those little german cockroaches making its way along adjacent wall.

We looked around for frank as he is pretty much at home in garage and pops up everywhere.

Hound spotted him, just his little head popping out of a crack about 6 feet in general direction that the cocky was moving in, be under no illusions the little bloke was 'locked on' to the trade.

Wasn't moving and in sympathy hound and I the same, like one of those SBS train journey movies, just the train coming to a destination and the 'clickity clack' for what seems like hours but somehow you can't look away, fully invested fark me.

The cocky was getting closer and closer, had to pick up the daughter and mates from school but they had to wait, hound and I fully immersed in frank's ambush.

about 45 mins later seemingly without a breath in garage for all that time the cocky was inches away from frank but still the little bloke without movement, perfectly still.

Then BANG, total commitment and one less cocky in the world.

Being a St George supporting garage yell was reminiscent of  a dufty slice through from the 25 on accelerationn for a 4 pointer.

The little bloke being centre of attention looked pretty chuffed as if saying, thats how its done lads, let the market come to you.

Fark me, gets pretty slow in garage at times.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.