XAO 0.07% 8,010.5 all ordinaries

I have also learnt to stay away from tech companies with big...

1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    I have also learnt to stay away from tech companies with big promises and are new, looking at the track record, it's just not worth it unless V STT.

The losses in top tech are enough to keep me out of the sector for a lifetime at micro end.

I see my old flame IAM on all time .006c lows, and yet an operational highlight is to refresh the marketing/brand. rolleyes.png

Nothing much changed, only 4DS has made it, and at the other end IBN has just done a 100:1 consol.!! 95% loss.

You really do need something super unique as this market is just way overcrowded.
    Damn hard sector to get scale. Massive competition in most sub-markets

I picked CM8, only because they made a profit (rare in that group) and had pretty decent revenues at time, yet the market was pulled under their feet by telco regs and a once hot market, matured apparently within a year! and they wrote it off. down over 83%. Now they are trying to reinvent themselves in another hot market. Influencers.

I did see FGO mentioned here quite a bit, but like SYT, I just couldn't get my head around the models/revenue/cashflow so really couldn't comment.

But in general, early IT/services tech is a big avoid for me.

The Company is also using thi
    s opportunity to refresh its corporate brand. The Company website, BOOM software and
    marketing material will all undergo a complete overhaul to reflect this new and exciting brand
    The Company is also using thi
    s opportunity to refresh its corporate brand. The Company website, BOOM software and
    marketing material will all undergo a complete overhaul to reflect this new and exciting brand

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.