Short Term Trading Week Starting: 25 Jan, page-39

1. 17,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    If you understand Canberra was built so Sydney wasn't disadvantaged by having federal parliament in Melbourne .

You may understand the feelings other places have for Victoria and New South Wales . Its built into the constitution your dream of not having Centre of government for all Australians ? Griff .

Its was built not to disadvantage two cities only .

The countries grown but i don't think that disadvantage concept has changed much at all .

In fact we are now at the stages where Prime Ministers refuse to live in the house provided by the people in the original concept of the lodge ?

We are doing fine in Queensland imo . Its more difficult for some than others .

But i would like see how you believe their is a disadvantage with the guvnuts program in jobseeker or what ever it is ? Im kind of the belief the shear numbers of people just in two cities would outweigh the rest of the country ?

On taxes though if you concentrate your companies head quarters in two cites just where do they pay their taxes?

Even if they carry out industries in other states? Where their generation of products or income come from ?

Interesting but i doubt you will see either Melbourne or Sydney rest power form in its current base as its written into the constitution .

If a republic was to be born would that change ?

Like a Canberra in the Centre of Australia.

So anyway Australia's smallest electorate by area is the most wealthiest electorate . Its really just a suburb with no industry ? To generate such wealth ?

Their maybe though those who would feel real pain if the big v was to become unleashed in other areas of the country where that wealth maybe generated ? In industries deemed to be essential workers .

Interesting thought though you have raised .

Who gets the real ear of the decagon ?

Off and on topic but i think we are having the Australia day conversation perhaps of a day off .

enn Is showing possible sniper entry for those in the tourist space . Don't hold but have watched

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.