So far the spell hasn't worked on par ammie . Could be a...

1. 17,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    So far the spell hasn't worked on par ammie .

Could be a prologue of things to come by the looks of it ?

Ben2010 nailing the conglomeration of stars aligning in the candle sticks perhaps?

Two stocks currently sitting in my three scans for casting spells on the market are par and occ .

While par is not what im looking for three starts is thats for sure in my combination im working on by mixing stuff in a cauldron of hexes to be put on the market gods .

The best hex ive done is delete my weekend opening post and now it looooooks like Robertor! Opened it

Going do the stt diary . Well start on it at some stage why i know what a prolouge is as at the end of the last one was thinking Free should do an epilogue .

Now im thinking a glossary and stuff should be done at some stage . Sector used to do one for awhile of the weekend topics .

Keeps the good whines in cellar orders at times for us freaks out there of different stuff thats very usable .

Seen the rocky horror picture show live once and the movie as well . Are weird times are never far from me

Being its so close to the weekend and as as ive been naughty all week .

Blast from the past stt

Grease was another i seen live and loved .

So anyone wanting get in on the 2018 diaries you welcome dive in anywhere from a glossary to an epilogue to perv at the past . Or do a month weekend etc .

Who knows you may uncover next years Melbourne cup winner !

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.